Hours & Fees
- Our week is Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm.
- Pre-camp and Post-camp hours are available:
- Pre-camp hours start at 8am and is $35 for the week.
- Post-Camp hours go to 5:30pm and the cost is $50 per week.
Our policy encourages early decisions so as not to affect other customers or our ability to efficiently
deliver our programs and is based on the fact that supplies are purchased for your child in March. Because we cover registration fees for you, all cancellations for a refund will incur a $40 cancellation fee (per camp) to cover administrative costs.
This should be considered as a deposit that can not be refunded or transferred.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
• Receive a full refund (minus cancellation fee of $40) through March 31, 2023
• Receive a 75% refund April 1, 2023– May 30, 2023. No refunds will be given after May
• Starting June 1, 2023, cancellations will receive full credit. This credit can be used for a
different week of camp during the summer or camp in the future. To take the full credit you should inform us two weeks in advance (camp starts on Monday so you must inform us within two weeks on Monday). Please note that if you use this credit for next summer camp season then that season’s camp price will apply. If the price of the camp increase then you will need to pay the difference in the price.
It is the camp policy that no refunds will be made in connection with late arrivals, early withdrawals, or camp dismissals due to misconduct. Missed days of camp are not refunded or transferred (e.g. missed Friday and want to come back next week for a day. However, we will do our best to provide you with any materials missed, such as robots, when applicable).