COVID-19 SAFTEY MEASURES
- Pre-camp best practices training for each staff member.
- Training for cleaning and sanitizing classrooms.
- Procedures for monitoring camper’s health.
- Staff will wear facemasks indoors and outdoors if social distancing protocols cannot be maintained.
Health Screenings and Facemasks
- Staff and parents will be asked health screening questions regarding symptoms each morning.
- Every staff member and camper will have their temperature taken daily upon arrival.
- Anyone with an elevated temperature will be asked to stay home.
- We will know more as we get closer to the summer, but parents should assume that facial coverings will be required all time.
Cleaning, Disinfecting, & Handwashing
- Campers will be required to wash their hands and use sanitizer frequently.
- Doodle Dynamo staff and facility custodial staff will clean classrooms and common areas.
- Sharing of materials will be minimized when possible.
- Doodle Dynamo will use EPA approved disinfectants.
Symptom Action Plan
- Campers exhibiting symptoms will be separated until they can be picked up by a parent.
- Campers will be required to wear a facemask.
- Surfaces the camper touched will be disinfected.
- Parents of any camper that came in contact will be notified immediately.
- Weather permitting, we will encourage staff to do as many lessons outside as possible.
- Social distancing policies will be followed as much as possible with any outdoor activity.
- Six-foot social distancing will be followed as much as possible.
- Campers will not mix with large groups.
- Group activities will be limited.
- Activities requiring a partner will be limited.
For the latest COVID updates, please go to: www.cdc.gov
Posters will be displayed throughout the campus reminding all to use healthy practices to stop the spread of germs.